We approach your customized security survey in 4 parts following Enterprise Security Risk Management Principals.
1.) Sitting down with you we will identify and value all of your assets. The process for accomplishing this is an all-hazards risk, threat, and vulnerability assessment that with cooperation and communication provides you with a clear roadmap.
2. After identifying assets we can identify your vulnerabilities and risk to each one. This is accomplished through an in-depth analysis of threats and their impact.
3. From this we are able to create your customized roadmap that shows a clear prioritization of risk and risk relationships for each asset.
4. The finished product provides a roadmap for you in resolving the risk, removing uncertainty, and ensuring the appropriate level of security to ensure longevity.
Our Services Can Be Used For:
• Workplace violence consulting and best practices for business of all sizes
• Best Practices, Risk Assessment, and Training for Houses of Worship
• Design, review, and assessment of your physical protection systems
• Security Management Support including efficiency studies, cost-benefit analysis, and zero-based studies
• Security design review
• Expert witness testimony for security and training related matters
• Security program policy and procedures, development, and review
• Emergency response planning and exercise development
• Building and running table-top exercises and emergency response drills